- Fixed issue where if a user asked to select a profile view, the app had no way of backing out of the option other than CTRL-ALT-DEL from application. User can now hit ESC to exit.
- Revisited issue with selections containing only two pipes; made adjustments to allow command to process.
- Fixed issue where if a part was disconnected between two selected parts, the app would throw an unrecognizable error. App still will not process as all parts must be connected to run, however, the app will notify that there is a disconnected part somewhere between the selected parts.
- App now supports negative pipe elevation values as expected.
- Updated for 2016 support.
- Updated for 2017 support.
- Updated for 2018 support.
- Updated for 2019 support.
Revision 126.96.36.199 Print
Created by: Steve Hill
Modified on: Wed, 10 Oct, 2018 at 3:18 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.