- Added functionality for non-circular pipes.
- Fixed issue with Pipe Slope Multiple command where if a user selected the start structure/pipe and selected an end pipe with a total of 2 pipes in the selection the app would not run. The app now works as expected.
- Added option to process slopes in decimal form or percentage form; find on settings dialog.
- App now saves all settings.
- Pipe Slope Single command has been built to work like Pipe Slope Multiple, providing the ability to process by Slope or by Elevations
- With Pipe Slope Single command, fixed issue where app would crash if pipe did not have connected structures.
Revision 126.96.36.199 Print
Created by: Steve Hill
Modified on: Wed, 10 Oct, 2018 at 3:16 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.